CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Ouch!!

We had our two month check up today. Carter now weighs 12 lbs. 11 oz. and is 23 1/2 inches long!! He is in the 75th percentile for height and weight! He's growing like a weed!!!! The bad news is that he had to get three shots... let's just say he has wanted his mama all night long... not that I mind! I plan on snuggling all night long too... if he wants to! I'll get some new pics up soon... We've been busy lately. I just got a new car today.. so mommy was preoccupied with that for the past week!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Sooooo...did you get the Mountaineer that you were wanting??? Congrats!! Isn't it awful that they have to get shots so young?? I remember crying right along with Jackson when he had to get them. It just breaks your heart!

Chelsea Drew said...

Yes I did!!! I'll get a pic of it up on the blog soon! It is great... I'm so glad I went with a bigger vehicle.