CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

All smiles here!

Carter finally smiled for the first time the other day... I laughed after I took the picture cause I thought he looks like a turtle or something. But I don't care... I got one of his first smiles on camera! priceless... Oh yeah... forgot to add that it was his father that he was smiling at. (Jason made sure I put that in there!)





Jason was away all last weekend at trout camp and as soon as he came home he snatched the kid up and didn't let him go. These are some of the pictures I took of him laughing and smiling at his daddy... they are too cute together!



I had to add one of me and my baby... he absolutely loves his bathtime and snuggling afterwards!





This is one of my favorite pictures I have taken so far... he's just too stinkin cute!

Jess, Jackson and Charlie are in town this week... so I'm sure there will be many interesting pictures to come...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can't wait to get my hands on him! I love that smile! See you soon :)