CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

A week of firsts!

This has been a very exciting week in the Drew household! We have experienced many new and exciting things.... take a peek!
Carter started baby food this week. He loves his bananas and pears... and absolutely loves sitting in his highchair. This picture was taken at work. I pulled out the camera to get a picture of him and this is what I got. He was sooooo excited to be sitting in the highchair like a big boy. He saw a new world that day!

First time to sit on a tractor! Daddy has been dying to get him up on a tractor! He looked way to comfortable perched up there.... oh boy!


Our first two teeth! The picture is fuzzy... but they are there! Both of his bottom teeth came in on Wednesday morning. I woke up and he was just as miserable as could be and was rubbing his gums on anything he could get his hands on. I decided to massage his gums a little and found these two wonderful surprises! They are soooo crooked but soooo cute!

Another picture of him up on his new found love! Only green and yellow for this boy!

I just love this picture!


He is basically sitting up on his own which is also a new development this week! He is so proud of himself when he is sitting there.


Pappy and Carter goofing around... They are too funny when they are together!

Uncle Chew and Carter. I was soooo glad Matt let me take this picture. They are too cute together!

Carter and Molly. He just loves her. They were posing for a picture and he grabbed her nose as I took the shot... Its too funny! He loves picking on her as you can tell....

1 comment:

Annie M said...

ugh chels he is soo big!!! i've only been gone for 3 weeks!!! i dont even want to know what he'll be like in november...wow do i miss him! i'm glad he's picking on my sister for me though :) love you guys, miss you!!! annie