CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tony's Pictures

While we were visiting family in Louisiana, we had some pictures taken by a friend of the family. He did a wonderful job. I hope you enjoy them!





Carter and Charlie... what a ham that Charlie is!


One of my favorite pictures of the lil man...



I just loved this picture when I saw it...


We had a picture of all the great grandchildren taken for my Grandma's birthday... What a great looking bunch. Don't you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures turned out awesome! I want to see more. I love the ones with you and Carter. So cute.... Maria

Amanda said...

Too cute. He did an excellent job! love the ones of both of you. Your such a gorgeous mama. Need to do lunch soon.

Anonymous said...

chels,

the pictures are wonderful and some should be framed on your wall! i love the black and white ones! im so glad carter got your gorgeous eyes! :) hope to see you soon!

b