CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

An entertaining dinner

We have had a busy few weeks....


Carter is now walking/running, which is consuming all of my time. He is continually up and down the steps (with my assistance), emptying every cupboard he can get his hands on, and playing in the toilet (not to my liking). He is also cutting his molars (not a fun time, might I add)... so that allows no time for blogging...


Kenny ate dinner at our house tonight... and we definitely had an entertaining dinner. Carter has turned into the biggest hamball. He is constantly goofing and making us laugh. Enjoy this tidbit of our entertainment... It's not the best quality cause I had to record it on my camera from my phone... but I think you will get the just of it.


I will be posting more pictures... when I get time. ugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kenny sent me the same video! I wish I could of made it. So bummed. I will stop by some time this week. Love ya!! Mariaaaaa

Anonymous said...

hmmm he reminds me of his mother! ;) he sure is a cutie!