CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Funny story

So tonight as Jason and I were giving Carter a bath...
He was standing along the edge of the tub and we began to hear the sound of rushing water... and much to our surprise he was peeing in the tub (not unusual for a child of that age - or any age for that matter). As he finished peeing... he left out the largest sigh of relief. I mean a HUGE sigh of relief and then smiled at us and began laughing. Jason and I just looked at one another and cracked up!
He is an absolute monkey!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing with me for awhile today Carter...HOpe you had a great nap..Nanna got a short nap. It's been a sleepy kinda day! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Okay...I did not want anonymous before...sorry...I'm trying to figure this all out too. Nanna Barb

Anonymous said...

....now chels. we both know that carly NEVER peed in the tub ;) hahah that is a funny story! enjoy each and every minute, it seems like yesterday you and carly were singing britney spears on the boardwalk at the beach! by the way, i have the tape, dont make me use it! ;)